Philosophy of Life

Posted by Anusha Mallampati 1 Comment

According to Wikipedia, "There are at least two senses in which the term philosophy is used, a formal and an informal sense. In the formal sense philosophy is an academic study of the fields metaphysics, ethics, epistemology, logic, and social philosophy. One's "philosophy of life" is philosophy in the informal sense, as a way of life whose focus is resolving the existential questions about the human condition."

image copyright of Anusha
(don't use without my permission)

It is important to have a "philosophy of life", which helps define who we are. It is way of how we choose to live our life. It, hopefully, helps us live a better life and be a better human being.

I think a lot (I mean a lot) about life, I am going to start writing some philosophies of (my) life, in general. You might like them, or disagree with them, but it is how I feel about life. Please Respect that!

ps. I'm so glad this is my 100th post!

1 Response so far.

  1. congrats on your 100th post:)

Post a Comment